US forces CHINA ahead of its first Security Diplomatic Dialogue

US forces CHINA ahead of its first Security Diplomatic Dialogue

Articles, Blog , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


The United States continues to put pressure
on China before engaging in dialogue, including pressure on the DPRK, the South China Sea,
East China Sea, and Taiwan. This is closely related to the regional security situation. On June 15, the State Department announced
that the new Sino-US diplomatic dialogue would be held in Washington, USA on June 21, 2017.
According to the AFP news agency, North Korea’s nuclear weapons program is likely to be a
top priority. US Secretary of Defense James Mattis previously
pledged to Asian allies that the dialogue would not undermine US opposition to China’s
activities in the South China Sea. In the forthcoming dialogue, US Secretary
of Defense James Mattis and US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will meet with senior
Chinese officials including Yang Jiechi; Member of the Central Military Commission, Joint
Chiefs of Staff of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Lieutenant General of the Division of Defense. The US State Department has stated that the
dialogue is “to expand the field of cooperation while reducing disagreements on important
diplomatic and security issues.” In April 2017, US President Donald Trump and
Chinese President Xi Jinping agreed to hold the talks in talks at a resort in Florida. In the beginning of June 2017, when attending
an important defense summit in Asia-Pacific (Shangri-La 2017 Dialogue), US Defense Secretary
James Mattis addressed directly the issue of North Korea . James Mattis called on the international community
to unite in unity, and said North Korea’s nuclear ambition was “a threat to all our
countries.” “We need to fulfill our responsibilities,
to fulfill our obligations, to cooperate in support of our common goal, to denuclearize
the Korean Peninsula,” said James Mattis. Taiwan’s June 15 CNA news agency quoted US
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson as saying that North Korea would be a top priority issue
for the dialogue. Dialogue will replace the security component of US President Barack
Obama’s Strategic and Economic Dialogue for the US Presidential Era. Because US President Donald Trump assumed
that the scope of the previous dialogue was too complex. The two sides plan to continue
dialogue in July 2017, discussing economic issues. In addition, according to Hong Kong’s South
Morning Post, analysts say the United States continues to criticize China’s activities
in disputed waters and question the stability of the “one China” policy. . This will lay
the foundation for the first Security Diplomacy Dialogue between the United States and China
next week. Observers said that in the situation when
Panama decided to establish diplomatic relations with China this week, Washington will ask
Beijing to maintain the status of Taiwan Strait. US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson criticized
Beijing for stiffening its handling of the South China Sea dispute, arguing that this
could lead to a “bump point” in a US Congressional hearing on June 14. “Makes the Asia-Pacific
conflict come. At the same time, US Secretary of Defense
James Mattis said he would continue to conduct “freedom of movement” in the South China Sea. In addition to the thorny bilateral issues,
the North Korean nuclear threat will also become a focus of bilateral dialogue held
in Washington on June 21, 2017. Asked about Washington and Beijing’s ability
to guard against the Thucydides trap, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said: “We are at the
pinnacle of US-China relations.” We are well aware of this point. “Our dialogue
will focus on how to keep US-China relations stable and avoid conflict in the next 50 years.
” On June 14, US Defense Secretary James Mattis
called for US assistance in controlling North Korea. He said: “We now see that China is
helping to handle this problem.” Truong Lien Khoi, a North Korea expert at
the Chinese Communist Party Central Committee, said the statements made by two US officials
showed that Beijing and Washington remained in disagreement over Pyongyang’s handling
of the extradition. Economic sanctions against North Korea. US media on June 15 said on the same day in
China, Pacific Fleet Commander, Admiral Scott Swift said that in 2017 US Navy warships will
conduct more patrol activities in the South China Sea. The USS Sterett DDG-104 missile destroyer
has visited Zhanjiang, Guangdong Province for five days, starting June 12, 2017. This
is the first time US warship has visited China Since Donald Trump as President of the United
States. Admiral Scott Swift said that US Navy operations
in the South China Sea area in 2017 would increase to 900 days compared to 700 days
a year ago, In the Pacific.

1 thought on “US forces CHINA ahead of its first Security Diplomatic Dialogue

  1. We need to fulfill our responsibilities, to fulfill our obligations, to cooperate in support of our common goal, to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula," said James Mattis.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *